Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring is about to blow away!!!!!

Good morning, it is a beautiful day and the wind has died down a lot from what it was yesterday, April 15, 2011. Yesterday the wind blew with sustain winds about 60 to 69 miles per hour. It was terrible. But to day it is suspose to be warmer and not so windy. We still need a good soaking kind of rain. Maybe next week. Well we aren't through with the kitchen yet. It is all in the dining room on the table. ha ha. The reason we aren't finished is because the counter isn't ready to be installed. Actually that isn't completely correct because it was to have been delivered last Friday a week ago. The main reason is that Heath Persons' Grandmother fell and broke her hip and Heath's dad, who is his helper had to be in Ok C with his mother. So Heath is getting behind with his work because he doesn't have any help. I talked with him and he thought he would be here by next Tuesday, the 19th. Sure do hope so. I can't seem to find anything! I like the yellow color on the walls in the kitchen but at first it was way to bright. We got it toned down and now it is just a soft yellow color. I am glad. Now the dining room and front room needs to be updated, but that will take awhile for that to happen. Have to talk Russel into giving up the flowers in the dining room.:). Only a week until Easter. I always like Easter, there is so much hope for a bright future either here or to come. What joy to anticpate what it will be like in the presence of our King. We can't begin to know what it will be like now. I just want to be ready to meet Him and have my family ready to meet Him too. I need to get busy with my work for today. God bless you all whoever would read this blog. There use to be a saying in years past that maybe we should revive, It was I'll see you in the Rapture. I believe we need to be ready for in a moments notice we could be caught away. So I'll see you In the Rapture. Praise God. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment